Researchers in NP3M have connections to related research efforts across the globe.
- N3AS is the "Network for Neutrinos, Nuclear Astrophysics, and Symmetries" Physics Frontier Center funded by the NSF. PI Radice, SI Foucart, AC members Haxton and Reddy are part of N3AS.
- TEAMS is the "Toward Exascale Astrophysics of Mergers and Supernovae" SciDAC Project funded by the DOE. PI Steiner, PI Radice, SI Hix, and SI Fryer, are part of TEAMS.
- NUCLEI is the "Nuclear Computational Low-Eenergy Initiative" SciDAC project funded by the DOE. PI Horowitz and SI Nazarewicz are part of NUCLEI.
- JINA is "Joint Institute for Nuclear Astrophysics" Physics Frontier Center funded by the NSF. AC member Schatz leads JINA.
- PHAROS aims to study "The multi-messenger physics and astrophysics of neutron stars" and is funded by COST (European Cooperation in Science and Technology). SI Dexheimer is a member of PHAROS.